Friday, June 26, 2009

Breastfeeding a Dinosaur

Here's a conversation from today that I never imagined (well... before I had kids I couldn't imagine it) I'd have with my 2 yr old SON:



Me: "I don't want to breastfeed your dinosaur."
Cohen: "Why?"
Me: (getting frusterated because my girls are soooo sensitive right now) "BECAUSE! He'll bite my boo boos off! You don't want that, do you?!"
Cohen: "No..." (now looking really sad)
Me: "Honey, you can give him YOUR boo boos if you want. He'd like that."
Cohen: "Otay" (so he sits down on the floor of my bathroom and proceeds to nurse his dinosaur)

What's funny, is that this type of conversation doesn't suprise me at ALL anymore.


Ahhhh, motherhood :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Cute! That's beyond adorable.

Keanna & Sydney call them "Baby Eats," and often asks why "Dad's baby eats aren't big..."

Lea said...

LOL Kelz...

You really should have some type of warning... I nearly peed myself...and that picture... dear God... KEGALS!!

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this post. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

Sincerely yours

Lori said...

oh my goodness ADORABLE. you will be glad you wrote that conversation down.. of course he might not be so glad :) i love the name cohen by the way. do you live in hawaii too? i love finding hawaii bloggers :)

http://www.penelopeblue.blogspot.com/